Patriot Ordnance Factory 14.5″ 308 Upper with a permanently attached muzzle device.
- 14.5″ Heavy contour, Fluted to reduce weight and Heat
- 4150 Mil-B-1159F Vanadium Alloy (machinegun rated)
- 70 Rockwell case hardened heat treated “5R” polygonal barrels are 2X harder then Mil-Spec & Hammer Forged barrels
- Corrosion resistant and 10 times thicker and hardness than mil-spec chromed lining
- “5R” Polygonal Rifled barrels from Rock Creek Barrels, Inc.
- BC-A5 Muzzle Device
- Chamber: 7.62×51 mm NATO (.308 Cal.)
Method of Operation:
- Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system)
- 2-position gas plug for Normal (N) or Suppressed (S) operating modes
- C.R.O.S.+ (Corrosion Resistant Operating System): NP3 Coating Chrome plated: Barrel, Gas Block/Tube (billet machined), Gas Plug (billet machined), Gas Piston (billet machined), Bolt Carrier Assembly (Integral Keyed Billet Machined), Teflon Nickel plated A3 Flattop Upper Receiver and Charging Handle.
Bolt & Carrier:
- Teflon Nickel Plated 8620 Integral Keyed Steel Bolt Carrier (billet machined), heat treated / plated per Mil Spec.
- Chrome plated Bolt, heat treated, to Mil-spec
- A3 Flattop, Billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
- A3 Flattop: Black Teflon Plated
- Charging handle: Black Teflon Coated
- Sling mount
- POF-USA M.R.R.™ Tactical free floating monolithic top rail system
- Heat Sink Barrel Nut
All raw materials are manufactured from U.S. Steel Mills. All heat treats, plating/coatings, are completed by U.S.A. owned and operated manufacturers. All accessory and component parts on our weapons systems are from U.S.A. owned and operated manufacturers. All of our weapon systems are 100% pure American made.