Troy Tritium Fixed Sights
TRITIUM is a form of hydrogen that emits a continuous light source where using batteries or electricity is not possible. Target acquisition is made possible in low or no light conditions.
- No limited sight orientation due to low light conditions
- Front post is centered between two tritium points of reference to allow for proper alignment
Troy Rear Fixed Rail Sight
The Troy Rear Fixed Rail Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- A permanent rail mounted alternative to a standard A2 rear sight or carry handle.
- Provides constant access to fixed sights that continuously hold their zero.
- Extremely durable and reliable providing peace of mind.
- The most rugged fixed rear sight available.
- Hardened T6 aircraft aluminum construction with stainless
- Fits all M4, M16, AR15, AR10 variants and other firearms that have a flat top receiver or removable carry handle.