The Daniel Defense MFR 12.0 is a 12" CNC Machined Modular Free Float Handguard. It is specifically designed to adequately cover a low profile gas block on a carbine or mid-length gas system barrel.
The MFR 12.0 has been engineered to provide each shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. Should the shooter desire, the tube can be run “slick” with an unitterupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the installation of Modular Picatinny Rails is accomplished with little effort. This allows you to have rails anywhere you need them and nowhere you don’t.
- Free Floating Barrel Design
- Light Weight
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Slim Profile
- (3) Military Specification 1913 Picatinny Rails Sections
Materials & Construction
Precision CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and Military Specification Hard Coat Anodized.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 12.0"
- Outside Diameter: 1.76"
- Inside Diameter: 1.61"
- Weight 12.2 oz
- 3" Rail Section Weight: 1.1 oz
- Made in the USA!
- (1) MFR 12.0 Free Float Hand Guard
- (3) 3” Modular Picatinny Rail Sections with Mounting Hardware
- (1) Proprietary Barrel Nut Wrench
- (1) Hardened Steel Barrel Nut
- (4) Set Screws w/ Nylon Locking Patch
- (1) 5/64” Allen Wrench
- (1) 3/32” Allen Wrench