10-8 Glock Front Sight Fiber Optic .215" Height .125" Width
All of our front sights feature 40lpi serrations to provide crisp visual focus and glare reduction. Finished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing (aka Melonite, same as the Glock slide).
Fiber optic (.060" rod with .075" diameter on blade face). Fiber optic comes with 1 each red and green fiber rods.
- Fits: ALL Glock models, all calibers, all frame sizes, all slide sizes.
- Glock 42/43 is the only model with a unique slide, and we have specific sights for them.
- Compatible with .250" blade height rear sights. NOT compatible with Glock factory rear sights, fixed or adjustable.
- Height: .215"
- Most Glock models, including large frame 20/21 most commonly use the .215" front.
- Glock 34/35, 41, 17L, 24L most commonly uses the .235" front. Sights do not overhang slide cutout.
- Please note that different guns will vary in regards to point of impact, especially with differing shooter preference. These heights are recommendations, and we cannot guarantee point of impact due to variations in individual guns.
- Width: .125"- Thicker blades like the .125" are preferred for improved accuracy and are our most popular.
**Our front sight posts are made to maximum dimensions for a tight fit in your slide. However, due to extremely wide variation in the mounting holes in the Glock slides, our posts are sometimes oversized. If a gentle tap with a nonmarring hammer does not seat the sight, file just a little off the outside with a diamond hone and try again.