With weight saving as the prime objective, 2A-Armament set out to build a lightweight solution for those looking for a solid platform to build on. The BALIOS-lite has all the same great features and aesthetics as our standard BALIOS sets, but incorporates a significant weight reduction. The BALIOS-lite is perfect for those who participate in 3-gun, hunting, or any other shooting activity where weight is a concern. Both the upper and lower receivers are equally at home on a standard forged product from other vendors. The flared magazine well aids in rapid reloading, and the tapered transition under the charging handle prevents associated wear patterns from damaging the finish. We have eliminated the forward assist, and retained the port door cover on the upper receiver.
- 3-D Machined from U.S.A. Certified 7075-T6 plate aluminum
- Machine textured magazine well compliments popular accessories
- Pocketed design reduces weight, and enhances appearance
- Forward assist has been removed from upper to reduce weight
- Bolt release features screw in pin (Included)
- Integrated and lightened trigger guard
- Standard trigger pin sizing (.156)
- Upper receiver features M4 style feed ramps
- Machined T-Markings and minimized logo for a clean appearance
- Tapered charging handle ramp to eliminate unsightly wear marks
- Integrated tensioning screw guaranties a tight fit (included)
- Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type3 class2)
- Can be interchanged with forged, or standard BALIOS sets
- Weight: ( Lower 6.50 oz ) (Upper 5.85 oz ) Stripped
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- SKU (2A-MCRS-2)
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.