"This isn't a scale queen, this is a rifle that was built for use!"
2A-Armament has set out to deliver a factory built, lightweight rifle that combines all of our most popular products into one high quality rifle. We start the foundation of our rifle with the popular BALIOS-lite receiver set. We then add in every titanium component we make, and combine it with some of the best parts found throughout the industry to deliver a turn-key solution at a fair price. Key features include: our BL-RAIL that uses our tension lock design for attachment, M-LOK, or KeyMod mounting solution, 6AL-4V titanium barrel nut, titanium gas block, titanium takedown pins, and titanium T3 Compensator. These items add visual appeal as well as corrosion resistance. Each rifle is hand assembled when ordered, test fired, and backed by our great support staff.
- LOWER RECEIVER - CNC machined 7075-T6 billet with flared mag-well, hard coat type-III anodized, rear tensioning screw, rear takedown spring retainer, screw in bolt catch pin.
- UPPER RECEIVER - CNC machined 7075-T6 billet "slick side" mil-spec port door, retained port door rod (No E-clip to lose!) M-4 feed ramps, machined indexing marks.
- BOLT AND CARRIER - 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated , MPT, QPQ process, BCM-mod4 charging handle.
- BARREL - 16" Pencil profile, 416-R stainless steel, mid-length gas system, 5.56 NATO spec chamber, 1 in 8 twist, 1/2x28 thread, QPQ process, titanium gas block.
- RECEIVER EXTENSION - Mil-spec 6-position 7075-T6, standard H-Buffer.
- HANDGUARD - 15" 6061 extruded BL-RAIL KeyMod, titanium barrel nut.
- MUZZLE DEVICE - Titanium T3 compensator, suppressor mount, timed with steel shims.
- STOCK/GRIP - MAGPUL MIAD Grip, Mission First minimalist stock.
- LOWER PARTS - Mil-spec safety, magazine catch, bolt catch, through drilled titanium takedown pins.
- TRIGGER - ALG-ACT trigger group with optional light or heavy hammer spring.
- WEIGHT - 5.0 pounds based on options.
- Ships with one MAGPUL P-MAG and die cut foam box