Accu-Tac FC-4 G2 Bipod
Ships from Distribution Facility
Accu-Tac FC-G2 Bipod
The Accu-Tac FC-4 G2 F-Class Bipod with the quick detach was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA. This bipod is perfect for long-range, target, competition, and tactical shooting. The FC-4 G2 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available.
Their quick detach rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure. The quick detach attaches to a 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds without the need to use extra tools for tightening. Their F-Class has the ability to pan, and cant. The leg design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 5 different height positions with the advantage of being able to position each leg differently.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg positions can be deployed to 45° or 90°, locking securely into 4 positions.
- Materials: 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy / High strength steel hardware
- Min. Height (Legs at 45°): 5.25” / 133.4 mm
- Min. Height (Legs at 90°): 6.75” /171.4 mm
- Max. Height (Legs at 90°): 8.25” / 209.5 mm
- Min. Stance (Legs at 45°): 12.25” / 311 mm
- Max. Stance: 16.5” / 419 mm
- Closed Position Width: 7.5” / 190.5 mm
- Closed Position Length: 7.5” / 190.5 mm
- Weight: 28.2 oz
- Color: Flat Black Coating Type III ( MIL-SPEC ) Hard Anodize