Aero Precision Lahar-30K Direct Thread Suppressor - 5/8x24
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Sign up to be notified when this is back in stock
The Lahar-30K provides unrivaled performance and durability in a compact package. Hybrid 17-4 stainless steel and Inconel construction provide an extremely rugged foundation—making this suppressor a great candidate for short-barreled applications that are notoriously hard on suppressors. This suppressor’s compact size adds minimal overall length to the host firearm while still providing great sound and flash reduction.
- Rugged Construction: The Lahar-30K is constructed using a laser welded combination of 17-4 stainless steel blast chamber and secondary baffles with an Inconel blast baffle to provide increased performance under hard use.
- Magnum Rated: The Lahar-30K is rated for centerfire rifle cartridges from 5.56x45 NATO to 300 Win Mag.
- No Full Auto/Barrel Length Restrictions: The Lahar-30K is rated for full auto fire and has no minimum barrel length restrictions giving it versatility across numerous different host firearms and use cases.
- Open-Source Mounting: The Lahar-30K utilizes industry standard 1 3/8-24 threads which allow for the installation of common direct thread mounts as well as the Aero Precision Mantle QD and other industry-leading quick detatch systems. To learn more about suppressor mounts click here.
- Lifetime Warranty: Each Aero Precision suppressor is covered by a Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty.
- Made In America? Yes
- Platform: Multi
- Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel, Inconel 718
- Mount Type: 5/8-24
- Weight(s): 12.9 oz
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 1.58"
- Flash Hider Endcap (installed)
- Suppressor and mount wrenches
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY