Aero's Quantum Series M-LOK Handguards minimize bulk while providing an adaptive free float design that is big on features. With multiple mounting options, this affordable, rigid system can adapt to any mission. Machined to exacting dimensions from 6061-T6 aluminum it is the perfect handguard for your next AR15 build.
- Designed to work with their M4E1 Upper Receiver
- 1pc free float design
- Removable 4-slot picatinny rail section for front sight
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- 8 mounting surfaces for M-LOK accessories
- 1.78" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Made in the USA
BAR Barrel Nut:
The AR15 Bar Barrel Nut is used to connect BAR style handguards to standard threaded upper receivers. This product comes with 4 shims to properly time the gas tube with the upper receiver.
Compatible with mil-spec threaded upper receivers ONLY.
- BAR Barrel Nut
- BAR Shim Pack (4 shims)
- Material: Machined from Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Coating: Anodized Black
- Torque with standard AR15 armorer's wrench (Does not work with Magpul® Armorer's Wrench)
- Supports Mil-Spec AR-15 barrels with outer diameters up to .998”
- Platform: AR15
- Series: M4E1
- Attachment Type: M-LOK
- Material: Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Actual Handguard Length: 14.94"
- Weight: 13.6 oz
|Product Type||AR-15 Handguard|