Angstadt Arms UDP-9 9mm Rifle - 16"
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The UDP-9 Rifle is a lightweight 9mm rifle based on the AR-15 platform. It accepts any 9mm double stack GLOCK® magazine and features last round bolt hold open.
- Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
- Flared magwell for faster reloads
- Integrated, oversized trigger guard
- 7075-T6 billet aluminum lower with a matte black hard-coat anodized finish
- 7075-T6 billet aluminum slick side upper receiver with appropriately sized ejection port and no forward assist or dust cover
- Threaded bolt catch screw
- 9mm bolt assembly for use with a standard AR-15 hammer
- 16” 9mm barrel in chrome moly with a 1/10 twist, black melonite finish and A2 style flash suppressor
- Barrel is threaded 1/2×36 and can accept a suppressor
- Magpul MOE stock and Magpul K2 pistol grip
- Angstadt Arms 13.5” free float M-LOK hand guard with a modern, ergonomic, 7 side design that allows for 45 degree offset mounting options
- Skeletonized top rail replaces 1913 picatinny rail sections with M-LOK® mounting interface
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Length: 32″
- Patent pending
- Accepts all Glock® aftermarket magazines. We recommend using factory Glock® magazines
- Includes one 17-round Glock magazine
|Product Type||AR-9 Rifle|