Compatible with: S&W M&P10, DPMS, & Knights Armament SR-25
August 2009 changed the height of the top rail on the LR308 upper receiver. To properly match your receiver height, measure the distance from the barrel's center line to the top of the receiver rail.
PRE August 2009 model is 1.313"
POST August 2009 model is 1.253"
OPTIONAL RAILS & ACCESSORIES SOLD SEPARATELY (see Compatible Products for this model):
Over-all length: 12.625"
Weight with hardware: 10.4 oz.
Includes: Handguard, Clamp, and Hardware
Inside diameter: 1.75" INSIDE CLEARANCE DIMENSIONS: .975'" ABOVE CENTER OF BORE; .775'" BELOW
Outside diameter: 1.970"
Apex 308 Handguard Compatibility Chart & Q&A
• Mounts to the factory style barrel nut already in place on most rifles or may be purchased (see Compatible Products for this model)
• Top rails, sold separately, mount only to the 12 o'clock position (see Compatible Products for this model)
• Accessory rails, sold separately, mount to 7 positions at 45 degree intervals to encourage air movement over barrel and gas tube (see Compatible Products for this model)
• Four built-in quick detach sling swivel mounting holes eliminate the need for a rail-mounted sling swivel (see Compatible Products for this model)
• MIL-SPEC hard anodized aluminum, matte finish
• All hardware is BLACK NITRIDE coated to resist corrosion
• The Apex Handguard including hardware is 100% made in the USA
|Manufacturer||Apex Machining Company|