Apex Tactical Specialties Sig P320 Forward Set Trigger Bar Kit
Apex Tactical Sig P320 Forward Set Trigger Bar Kit
Designed for use in the factory upgraded models of the Sig Sauer P320, the Apex patented Forward Set Trigger Bar significantly reduces trigger travel. It works with the factory trigger but can also be paired with the Apex triggers for the P320.
- Reduce trigger travel approx. 20%
- Reduce reset
- In X-Series models, does not reduce pull weight but does reduce overall travel 20%
- Maintain factory drop safety values
For Use In These Guns:
- Sig Sauer P320 pistols (Most recent model or with factory safety upgrade), including the X-Series models.
- Due to different internal dimensions of the mold, use in the Sub-Compact Grip Module is NOT recommended.
Does Not Fit These Guns:
- Not for use in non-factory upgraded P320 pistols.
- Does NOT function in the Sig Sauer P250.
- 1 ea. Forward Set Trigger Bar
- 1 ea. Over-Travel Stop
- 1 ea. Over-Travel Stop Spring
Note: Due to the changes in leverage inherent in reduction of trigger travel, your trigger pull will increase by approximately 10% with this component installed.
|Product Type||Pistol Part|
|Manufacturer||Apex Tactical Specialties|