ATIBAL IGNITE 35mm THERMAL IMAGING OPTIC
Variable Power Optics
This product ships from another warehouse location and not available at our retail store. Orders will take an additional 3-5 business days for processing.
The compact, lightweight, and durable Atibal Ignite clip on thermal imaging optic is the next evolution in the world of optical aiming devices. Thermal imagery allows the operator to positively identify a target through the use of heat signatures and identification. The Atibal Ignite works in virtually any lighting condition and has an operating temperature range from -22°F to 122°F, giving the user the ability to track prey via thermal imaging technology in practically any environment. The Atibal Ignite can be used as a direct mount optical attachment adding thermal imaging capabilities to your scope, or as a handheld thermal imaging monocular. When mounting the device, the Atibal Ignite is designed to affix to the front of your mounted scope (without affecting the zero of your optic) utilizing the scope adapter ring to secure the thermal device to the objective lens. The adapter ring can be fit to any round objective lens ranging in diameter from 40mm ~ 70mm.
- Color Palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, & Green Hot
- Digital Zoom: 1x, 2x, & 4x
- Focus Adjustment: Manual Focus
- [email protected] micron
- Ingress Protection: IP67; Dust Tight, Water Resistant up to 1m
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F ~ 122°F
- Storage Temperature Range: -113°F ~ 158°F
- Size: 5.98" x 2.13" x 2.09"
- Weight: 15.8oz
- Battery Type: CR123A x 2
- Battery Life: 5 Hours
- Operation: Scope Mounted (Adapter Required) or Handheld (monocular)
- Frame Rate: 60Hz
- Display: OLED .39"
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Lens Focal Length: 35mm, F1.2
- FOV (Hor.): 10.66°
- FOV (Vert.): 8.0°
- Detection Range: Vehicle: 2400m, Person: 1000m
- Recognition Range: Vehicle: 1000m, Person: 500m
- Warranty: 3 year
|Product Type||Variable Power Optics|