Federal law prohibits, with certain exceptions, the possession of ammunition by any person under the age of 18.
Australian Munitions 5.56 NATO 62gr F1 Ball Ammunition - 900RD Can
Prop. 65 Warning for CA Residents
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Please NOTE: You must be 18 or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground and can only be ship to the 48 Contiguous States.
Australian Munitions’ 5.56 mm F1 ball ammunition provides consistent performance across an extreme temperature range while minimising visibility of the firing location during use.
Australian Munitions’ 5.56 mm F1 ball ammunition is designed to be interoperable with all 5.56 mm calibre NATO weapons and is comparable to other in-service natures such as FN SS109. Tested weapons include EF88, F89 Minimi Light Machine Gun, M16A2 and M4A1 in accordance with the Multi Calibre Manual of Proof and Inspection Procedures.
Low muzzle flash and smoke to minimise visible signs of the firing location, when compared to other 5.56 mm ammunition, such as M855 rounds using double base propellant (WC844). This is achieved by matching the projectile with the right propellant formulation in order to achieve the required muzzle velocity, while minimising unburnt propellant before the projectile exits the barrel. This ammo is packaged in 18 50-round plastic-film packs that can be separated into five-round film packs. Includes convenient ammo can. Some of the best made, best packaged and protected ammunition available in the market today built on the same lines as the Australian military ammunition.
Australian Munitions’ 5.56 mm F1 ball ammunition offers superior reliability and performance in 5.56 mm calibre rifles in particular the 5.56 mm calibre EF88, Minimi CFNEF89, M16 A2 and M4 A1.
Australian Munitions’ 5.56 mm F1 ball ammunition can be supplied in the following standard packaging configurations:
Plastic film pack (900 rounds per M2A1 container)
- Length of complete round: 57.4 mm (Max)
- Projectile construction: Hardened steel penetrator and leadcore, enclosed in gilding metal jacket
- Propellant type: Single base solvent propellant
- Cartridge mass: 12.0 g (Nominal)
- Projectile mass: 4.0 g (Nominal)
- Chamber pressure: Kistler 6215 transducer less than 405 MPa (Avg)
- Accuracy: Avg Std Dev less than 100 mm in both horizontal and vertical planes @ 300 m
- Muzzle energy: 1,500 J (Min)
- Temperature range: -54°C to 80°C
Shipping Exception - Ammunition
Due to Federal Regulation, actual shipping charges may be charged
Ammo Restriction States:
- California (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- Connecticut (Requires a valid Ammunition Certificate along with a photo ID and date of birth)
- Illinois (We can ship to other areas in the state of IL, just not Chicago - Requires a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification (FOID))
- Massachusetts (Requires a valid Firearm Identifcation (FID))
- New Jersey (Requires a valid Firearm Purchaser Identitication (FPID))
- New York (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- Washington, DC