B&T APC223 Pistol
The semi-auto pistol variant is designed to deliver the features of the APC223 Carbine in a more lightweight and compact package without sacrificing accuracy. The APC223 pistol features a 8.7" nitrided barrel, adjustable 2-stroke gas piston system, completely ambidextrous controls, and the ability to accept STANAG AR-15 magazines. The use of 7075 Aluminum upper and polymer lower keeps the APC223 pistol's weight down while remaining well balanced for staying on target.
- Caliber: .223 Remington (5.56x45mm NATO)
- Gas System: Short Stroke Piston, rotating bolt operation
- Barrel: 8.7" Cold Hammer Forged, Nitrided
- Upper Receiver: 7075 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Polymer
- Trigger: Match Grade 2-stage trigger with short reset
- Weight Empty: 7.3lbs
- Length: 20.4 in
- Reversible Charging Handle
- Completely Ambidextrous Controls
- Ships with Magpul 30-round Magazine
Prop. 65 Warning for CA Residents »
WARNING: Use of this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to:
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.