Battle Arms Development BAD556-LW Lower Receiver
Battle Arms Development, Model BAD556-LW Lightweight Billet Lower Receiver in 7075-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
- Precision CNC from Billet 7075-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Patent Pending Lightweight Design
- Laser Engraved Logo
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodized Flat Black Finish
- Compatible with TDP/Mil Standard AR Lower Receiver Parts
- Dimensional Accuracy Inspection
- All Sharp Edges De-Burred Sharp by Hand
- Pictograph Selector Markings Properly Marked for 90° Safety or BAD-ASS-ST / BAD-CASS-ST Short Throw Ambidextrous Safety Selectors
- Receiver Safety Selector Hole & Internal Wall Machined with Relief Cut for Battle Arms Development "SHORT-THROW / REVERSIBLE" Ambidextrous Safety Selectors
- Multi Caliber Marking for Build Versatility
- Flared, Deep Beveled Magwell
- Easy in Install Set Screw Bolt Catch Pin (Pin Included)
- Captured Takedown Pin Detent Spring (Set Screw Included)
- Upper/Lower Receiver Tension Screw (Screw included)
- Integrated Trigger Guard
- All Components, material, and packaging made in the USA
- Weight: 6.84 oz
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
|Manufacturer||Battle Arms Development Inc|