Battle Arms hold themselves to a high standard of quality for everything they make. This is especially true with their lower receivers. The forgings are of the highest quality. They control all factors to make it that way. The roll mark with their new logo is done with a 3D laser engraver that they do in-house. The receiver extension threads are helical. All of the pin holes are reamed rather than drilled. The flared mag well is cut using wire EDM and there is no flashing or rough areas. All of this adds up in time and money spent that gives them a lower receiver that has the quality that is on a Battle Arms Development level.
- Mil-spec dimensions and holes.
- 7075 T6 aluminum.
- Mil-spec type 3 hard anodizing.
- High quality and tested forgings.
- 3D laser engraved roll mark with Battle Arms new logo.
- All pin holes are reamed rather than drilled.
- Helical rear receiver extension threads (not drilled and tapped).
- Wire EDM cut flared mag well.
- Selector stops have been removed.
- 45 degree safety selector compatible (See my review of the BAD-ASS ST here).
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
|Manufacturer||Battle Arms Development Inc|