Battle Arms Development Workhorse 5.56 NATO Rifle - 16" Black
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The BATTLEARMS® WORKHORSE® series of firearms are built for duty and hard use in mind. It is purpose-built around the forged BAD-15 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum receiver and free-float rail handguard with M-LOK attachment point at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions. At 12 o’clock is a full-length Picatinny accessory rail with our signature notch cut matching the upper receiver. Every firearm is equipped with a 4150 chrome-moly steel black nitride barrel for durability and accuracy. Each barrel is individually head-spaced with a matching 9130 steel bolt and 8620 black nitride carrier for ultimate reliability and ease of cleaning. Look a bit more closely and you will find this duty line of rifles are not so “plain jane”. It is loaded with numerous enhanced components such as a smooth nickel Teflon trigger, enhanced magazine release, enhanced takedown/pivot pins for easy tool-less breakdown, one-piece magazine catch, billet trigger guard, enhanced bolt catch, user-adjustable three-position pistol grip, and enhanced single side safety. The WORKHORSE® series offers an amazing value. The perfect firearm for duty or home defense.
- Caliber: .223/5.56X45
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28 TPI
- Rail: 15in WORKHORSE® M-LOK Free-Float Rail
- Gas System: Mid Length
- Barrel Length: 16in
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:7T
- Barrel Profile/Finish/Material: Medium Profile, Black Nitride, 4150 CM, .750" Diameter Gas Block Journal
- Weight: 6.3 lbs (2.86 kg)
- Overall Length: 36.25in (920.75mm)
- Collapsed Length: 33in (838.2mm)
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Single Sided Charging Handle
- Trigger: Enhanced Nickel Teflon Trigger
- Safety: Enhanced Single Sided Safety
- Stock: B5 Bravo - Adjustable 6-Position Stock
- Finish: Type 3 Black Anodized
- Magazine: (1) 30rd Magazine
- Sights: Optics Ready Platform
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|
|Manufacturer||Battle Arms Development|