Weighing in just over 7 ounces, the BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Stock is the toughest lightweight polymer stock for Mil-Spec receivers being made today. The Stock is designed slick, to prevent potential tangling with the end-user's sling, pouches, webbing or other other gear and is designed with only five parts and one screw. Finally, each Stock is capped with a integrated, color matched rubber butt pad for secure placement in the shoulder pocket as well as increased overall durability.
- Snag free Design. No sharp edges prevent tangling of the rifle with the shooter's sling, molle gear, or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab) – This tab interfaces with the shooter's riggers' band or bungee to secure the shooter's sling against the stock when the carbine is not in use. Increasingly, this is the most common application when operating inside a vehicle.
- 2 different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Integrated color matched rubber butt pad for secure shoulder placement, along with increased durability.
- Simple modular design. 5 parts, and 1 screw allow for modular adaption of future stock options and configurations.
|SKU||BCM GFS MOD 0|
|Manufacturer||Bravo Company MFG|
Customer Reviews (3)
- Great looking, does what it's meant to do Review by Blasty McBlast
- No commentReview by Garland
- No commentReview by Joshua