Build to the correct Mil-Specs.
(Inside Diameter for barrel extension slightly undersized for a tighter fit to the barrel and a more accurate rifle.)
- Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Forgings
- Fully Assembled with forward assist, and ejection port cover
- Mil-Std 1913 Rail for mounting optics and accessories
- Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
- Laser etched T-markings for addressing the remounting of optics
- Includes Mil-Spec Forward Assist with heat treated tool steel pawl, with press fit and pinned cap
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class2
- Dry Film Lube on interior bore per Mil-Specs
- Made in the U.S.A.
This product will not include the BCM logo etched on the receiver. It is marked BCM over the gas tube hole.
|Manufacturer||Bravo Company MFG|
Customer Reviews (5)
- No commentReview by Thomas
- No commentReview by gary
- No commentReview by Kamil
- TightReview by Lance
- Not up to snuffReview by William
The finish is what I would expect from a blem box.
None of this is any fault of Rainiers, but again not what I expected from BCM. (Posted on 2/1/2015)