Beretta M9 DA/SA Full Size 9mm Pistol - 10rd
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The word “ultimate” has long been common currency among firearm enthusiasts. But if there is a combat and tactical pistol for which this term is absolutely appropriate, it is the Beretta M9.
Dreamlike Durabilty and Reliability: This legendary semiauto handgun has not only won the historic contract with the US military in 1985, but has achieved a triumphant contract renewal after more than two decades of hard use in the world’s toughest and most extreme conditions, from the scorching deserts of Iraq to the frigid heights of the Afghan mountains. A contract renewal after this kind of use and abuse means a product that has kept its promises--and then some. Simply put, there is no pistol today that is as durable, reliable, dependable, easy to use, safe and accurate as the Beretta M9, the handgun that has rightfully earned the nickname of “World Defender.”
Superb Out-of-the-Box Accuracy: When we talk US military standards, we talk hard numbers, not opinions. The M9 has been put through impossibly-rigorous durability and reliability tests that greatly exceed any kind of real-life situation--and it has passed them all with flying colors. For instance, it will keep functioning in temperatures as low as -40 F and as high as +140 F, and it consistently fires over 35,000 rounds of commercial ammunition before a failure. It will keep functioning reliably even after being buried in the sand or snow, or being repeatedly dropped on hard surfaces like asphalt or concrete. Beretta’s engineering experience and the quality of the steels used enable this kind of reliability, on which America’s servicemen and women depend every day.
Packed with Tactical Features: The M9 offers a variety of tactical features that make it equally safe, easy to use and dependable in the holster of military personnel as well as for home or personal defense. Its reversible magazine release enables the use of either hand for tactical magazine changes, while its ambidextrous safety-decocker makes the pistol flexible for right- or left-handed persons or for shooters trying out different gripping or shooting styles. Its Bruniton finish with military-style markings is highly resistant to sweat and corrosion, and after shooting, a tool-free disassembly latch makes it simple and quick to take the pistol apart for cleaning. These and countless other useful features make the M9 the choice of the US military, as well as individuals wanting the absolute best for sport or self-protection.
- 3-Dot Sight System: 3-dot sight system for quick and natural target acquisition.
- Ambidextrous Safety: Engage/disengage the safety with either hand or experiment with different tactical ways to operate the controls.
- Combat Trigger Guard: The combat trigger guard on the M9A1 is optimized for best placement of the off-hand, as well as for ease of reholstering.
- Disassembly Latch: A modern combat pistol should not require a variety of tools to disassemble. A simple twist of the disassembly latch will enable you to field-strip your M9A1; after cleaning, the pistol is just as easy and intuitive to reassemble.
- External Hammer: The M9A1 features an external hammer, as do most of Beretta combat pistols.
- Non-Reflective Black Bruniton: The Bruniton finish has two main advantages: it is non-reflective, and it is designed to withstand powder, rain, sand and corrosion almost as well as stainless steel.
- Open Slide Design: The renown Beretta open-slide design makes the firearm lighter, but most importantly it is known to minimize malfunctions--and stove-piping in particular.
- Action: Single/Double
- Barrel length (mm): 125
- Barrel length (in): 4.9
- Caliber: 9x19 (PARA)
- Grip Width: 1.3"
- Magazine: (2) 10rd
- Overall height (mm): 137
- Overall height (in): 5.4
- Overall length (mm): 216
- Overall length (in): 8.5
- Overall width (mm): 38
- Overall width (in): 1.5
- Sight radius (in): 6.1
- Sight radius (mm):155
- Weight unloaded (g): 944
- Weight unloaded (OZ): 33.3