AR-15 Chevron Front Sight Post (White Contrast Stripe)
The Blitzkrieg Components AR-15 Chevron Front Sight Post (Patent Pending) provides the ultimate iron sight picture with both a perfectly sharp aiming point and a bold, fast, easy to see sight picture. The perfect blend of speed and precision. The Chevron design has many unique advantages. The tip of the chevron gives the shooter a sharp aiming point for precise aiming and high confidence on difficult shots, while the bold chevron shape is easy to see and pick up quickly without obscuring the target. The contrasting White Chevron Stripe gives the shooter an eye catching sight picture that excels in both bright-light and low-light environments. Minimum adjustment for elevation is two clicks since the chevron and stripe are visible on two sides. This provides for precise sighting adjustment that is superior to single sided sight designs. The Chevron Shape makes for an improved sight picture with any type of protective wings, whether using standard wings, semi-hooded HK/Troy style, fully hooded, Magpul MBUS or diamond shaped. This sight post improves the sight picture of all of those designs. It also works great when co-witnessing sights and optics. This sight post is made to the highest standards possible. It is precision machined and threaded from one piece of billet 416 Stainless Steel to the tightest tolerances for an outstanding sight picture and precise fit in any AR-15 front sight housing. The matte black finish is a melonite finish for a super hard and corrosion resistant finish. The white stripe is painted into a machined grove using a very tough and solvent resistant bright white paint that can take abuse. Each sight comes with a matching sight adjustment tool making installation and adjustment a snap. The tool is designed for a precise fit to this sight design and is also billet machined from 303 stainless with a melonite finish. Features:
- Includes Front Sight Post and Sight Adjustment Tool
- Chevron Height is 0.25"
- Fits into any AR-15 Front Sight Housing that uses a standard threaded post - Any Mil-Spec fixed front sight gas block or aftermarket front sight housings made by companies such as Troy, Daniel Defense, Diamond Head, PRI, Magpul, Mid West Ind, Samson, GG&G, YHM, and any others that utilize the standard AR-15 post design.
AR-15 Chevron Front Sight Post - Tool
The Chevron Front Sight Post Tool is custom designed to fit our Chevron Sight Posts. A standard M16 sight tool will not fit over the chevron shaped sight post and attempting to use one can damage the chevron, so we made our own sight tool. It is designed to fit our sight like a glove and is precision machined out of billet 303 Stainless Steel. Then it is knurled for a sure grip and coated with a black Melonite finish for a great look and strong corrosion resistance. We include a sight tool with every Chevron Front Sight Post.
- Billet Machined 303 Stainless Steel Construction
- Melonite matte black finish
- Fits Chevron Front Sight Post perfectly
- Enables fast installation and elevation adjustments
|SKU||AR-15 Chevron Front Sight Post|
Customer Reviews (4)
- No commentReview by David
- Overall ExcellentReview by JMH
2) Moving on to the review ... these are simply amazing. Easy to install and they provide VERY quick target acquisition. They are 'almost' as fast as a red dot sight (almost). The white chevron is very easy to see and your focus is naturally drawn to the point. They also work well at night with a weapons mounted light.
These are not meant to be a long distance / precision sight. These are a combat sight and they are fast. They do exactly what they were designed to do and they do it well. With that said, I have shot them out to 70 yards on a 4" target and was able to get consistent hits. I love these and I have them on all of my ARs. I highly recommend them. (Posted on 6/12/2015)
- Fantastic SightReview by Brian
- Not efficient, looks coolReview by Ryan