Canik Mete SFx 9mm Pistol - FDE
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The new METE series incorporates changes designed to take a great product and elevate it to the next level of semi-automatic sporting pistols. The external changes are subtle but are instantly recognizable when handling the firearm. An integrally flared mag-well allows for fluid reloads and extra support for the grip, new aggressive texturing to include the front of the grip allows for increased stability, the double undercut trigger guard secures the support hand on the firearm, the low profile slide stop lever and angled rear sight edge increase functionality in a multitude of situations, a co-witnessing optics ready slide cut now accepting everything from a Trijicon RMRcc all the way to a micro optic allows for a constant and reliable sight picture, an ergonomically redesigned beavertail for comfortability, and a holster fit-and-lock (HFL) system for retention in the holster.
- Holster Fit-and-Lock (HFL) k Retention Holster
- Easy In/Easy out push pins and modular disassembly
- Ergonomically redesigned beavertail
- Integrated flared mag-well
- Angled rear sight edge for emergency one-hand operation
- Co-Witness optics ready slide cut
- Optics-ready slide accept the the Trijicon RMRcc and Shield RMS/RMSc footprint micro optics
- Low profile ambidextrous slide stop release for easier engagement during competition
- Short reset Single-Action trigger design with nickel-coated action components
- 3-Dot white sights
- Aggressive front and rear slide serrations for positive-traction handling
- 1913 Picatinny under-barrel rail
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Side reversible magazine catch
- Alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- Includes one 20 round and one 18 round magazine
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 18/20+1 rds
- Barrel Length: 5.2"
- Overall Length 8.29"
- Overall Height 5.75"
- Overall Width 1.41"
- Overall Weight 30.1 lbs (Unloaded)