The TP9DA was designed to give shooters the ability to carry a double-action/single-action style trigger in a modern polymer frame. The user-friendly decocker system enables users to carry the TP9DA with an extended first trigger pull, similar to traditional hammer-fired pistols. It is an ideal size compromise between a compact and full-size handgun featuring a 4.07” match grade barrel and interchangeable backstraps for a custom fit.
- NEW Patented Slidelock Retention Holster
- NEW Barrel and slide have an ultra-durable Nitride finish
- Patented Double-Action trigger design with nickel-coated action components
- Warren Tactical sights with dot front sight
- Top-mounted disassembly button
- Accessory under-barrel rail
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Side reversible magazine catch and alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- Two magazines, magazine loader, and cleaning kit
- Color: Black
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: (2) 18 Round Magazines
- Barrel Length: 4.07"
- Overall Length: 7.16"
- Height: 5.70"
- Width: 1.30"
- Weight Empty: 1.74 lbs.