CGS Group Nautilus .45 ACP Suppressor
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
CGS Suppressors LLC worked for many months to design and produce one of the lightest, quietest, and most versatile 45ACP handgun and pistol caliber carbine silencers currently available. This silencer has a shielded baffle stack comprised of 7075 T6 aluminum which has been Type III Hardcoat anodized to military specifications. It also features a blast baffle and piston housing assembly made of 17- 4PH stainless steel. The serial number is located on the stainless steel piston housing, so in the event of a failure of the tube, where the serial number would normally be located, you won’t have to wait for a new tax stamp because the serialized portion will be unaffected. This means CGS can have the silencer repaired and back to your door within just a few days.
- Utilizes second generation Orion baffles for the best sound reduction available.
- Serial number located on the stainless steel piston housing.
- Uses special cut pistons to reduce first round pop.
- Twelve points of secure piston engagement allows users to easily adjust point of impact shift on different host firearms.
- The baffles, the piston housing, and the front cap shield the tube from carbon and debris.
- Comes with a .578x28 TPI piston for compatibility with common hosts.
- Easy to remove baffles allow for quick user serviceability.
- Caliber: 45ACP
- Length: 8.6”
- Diameter: 1.37”
- Weight: 10.3oz
- Tube: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Blast Baffle: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Baffles: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Piston Assembly: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Finishes: Type III Mil Spec Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum and Black Nitrided Stainless Steel
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY