Continuing the proud tradition of Chris Reeve Knives honoring elite military, the Reeve/Harsey collaboration - the Pacific - is the civilian version of a knife created to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of 1st Special Forces Group. Based in Ft. Lewis, WA, 1st Group's theatre of operations is Asia and the Pacific, so the name Pacific has been chosen to honor the home and work place of these fine soldiers.
Double row of serrations, on both sides of the blade, provides extremely aggressive cutting of fibrous material.
Glass breaker at the back of the handle is convenient and effective in an emergency.
Grooves in the micarta, mirrored on the tang, give extra grip, especially for gloved hands.
- Blade Length: 6.0" (152.4 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 55-57 RC
- Blade Coating: KG Gunkote
- Blade Thickness: Full Tang 0.220" (5.6mm)
- Overall Length: 11.5" (292 mm)
- Handle Material: Sandblasted Black Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (329 g)
- Sheath: ACU Combat Master by SpecOps