INCLUDES: carbon wrapped barrel – gas block – gas tube
Designed using precision engineering adopted from the aerospace industry, Christensen Arms carbon-fiber barrels are crafted using a proprietary layered design that offers any marksman superior accuracy and performance. The barrel lining is made from match-grade 416R stainless steel and is measured to a tolerance of +/- .0001.
- Select Match Grade Barrel – Carbon Fiber wrapped
- Caliber – .308 win 1-10 twist
- Thread pattern – 5/8 – 24 UNEF TYPICAL
- Gas Block – .938 ID 7075-t6 aluminum
- Gas Tube – MIL-SPEC
- Barrel Extension – A151 8620 Aircraft quality steel
- Mid Length Gas System
- Rifle Length Gas System for 24"
16" Overall Weight – 2.2 lbs.
18" Overall Weight – 2.3 lbs.
20" Overall Weight – 2.4lbs.
24" Overall Weight – 2.75lbs.
Customer Reviews (6)
- No commentReview by dwight
(2) It appears to be returned merchandise. There were scratches on the gas seat area, the dimples on the gas seat for the gas block set screws have scars inside indicated that the gas block had been mounted then removed. The gas tube was notched near the receiver end. The cylindrical cardboard container was crumppled on both ends. None of these are show stoppers but it was clearly NOT in mint condition.
(Posted on 1/7/2017)
- No commentReview by Anthony
- No commentReview by Erich
- Easy Sub MOAReview by jon
- Great after tuning a littleReview by Jason
- No commentReview by Joseph