The primary design objective and results are presented as enhancements to the original AR-15 and AR-10 trigger group.
- The Two-Stage CMC Trigger Group is a completely self contained, 100% drop-in, fire control group upgrade for the AR-15, and AR-10 family of rifles.
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set, is not user adjustable and comes in 1lb set with 3 lb release trigger weights.
- An ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release.
- Trigger has a Glass-Smooth Break with no feel of grittiness.
- Trigger components are fabricated from 8620 alloy steel and S7 Tool steel, machined to exacting tolerances and finished for the longest service life possible.
- Minimal Lock-time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance and activated using a Rocket Wire hammer spring. This assures repeatable function, with either commercial or military grade ammunition.
- Positive Trigger Reset allows a quick follow up shot on target.
- Trigger is easy to install following the included instructions.