Caracal CAR814 A2 Rifle - 16"
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
The CAR814 A2 is a centerfire, gas-operated, tactical rifle chambered in 5.56 x 45mm NATO, designed and engineered in accordance to NATO standards. Originally designed for law enforcement and military applications, this rifle is and is now available to U.S. consumers in a semi-automatic configuration with a 16” barrel. Using high quality components, advanced engineering, and state of the art manufacturing processes, the CAR814 A2 is built to exacting tolerances to provide the end user with a durable, reliable, and accurate weapon system.
- Magpul® MOE® hand guard and CTR® Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec.
- CAR814 A2 rifle package includes a flip-up rear sight, a Otis cleaning kit and one 30-round magazine.
- Built to withstand rugged environments including temperature extremes.
- Versatile firearm adaptable for many users and applications.
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty which covers the rifle from all material and workmanship defects for the life of the rifle under ownership of the original end user.
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45mm NATO
- Operating principle: Gas operated, Direct impingement
- Modes of fire: Safe and Semi
- Overall Length (stock extended): 36.3″ (922mm)
- Overall Length (stock collapsed): 33″ (838mm)
- Barrel length: 16″ (406mm)
- Barrel contour: Modified M4
- Rifling twist: 1:7” (1:178mm)
- Flash hider: A2 Style – ½”-28 Threads
- Sight radius: 14″ (355.6mm)
- Weight w/o magazine: 7.0 lbs. (3.18 kg)
- Trigger type: Mil Spec
- Trigger pull: 5.5-9.5 lbs. (2.5-4.3 kg)
- Magazine type: Aluminum
- Magazine capacity: 30 rounds / 10 rounds
- Hand Guard: Magpul® MOE® Hand Guard
- Butt stock: Magpul® CTR® Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec
- Grip: Caracal