D.A.R.K. (Direct Action Response Kit) has everything you need and nothing you don't to help yourself, your loved one, your teammate or a complete stranger in a "time-is-life" situation. In that type of situation, you don't need confusion, you need simplicity and that's what the D.A.R.K. is all about....SIMPLICITY UNDER STRESS.
The packaged, vacuum-sealed D.A.R.K. insert is roughly the size of two AR-15 mags placed on top of each other. The bag is a very durable 5-mil thick with quick-rip perforations at each corner with one side of the bag featuring a zip-style closure should the bag need to be resealed and stowed.
Complete Kit Includes:
- We utilized a monochromatic color scheme with no red in order to be a "non-identifier" and a non-snag design based on feedback from our end-users in-theatre. Maintaining the same overall size as our 1st generation pouch, it has a redesigned cap-style lid with a pull tab similar to those found on early magazine pouches. The pouch has a built in TQ pouch for securing and protecting the TQ from the environments, 1" wide nylon webbing on each side for attachment of other pouches, placement of lightsticks, chest decompression needles, trauma shears or markers. It features a quick-deployment lanyard which is pulled up after the pouch has been opened. This allows a rapid deployment of the kit insert and minimizes effort with decreased fine motor detexerity. It also has built in pull-tabs on the back to weave into MOLLE channels and a color-keyed drain grommet in the bottom.
- CAT-The most widely fielded tourniquet in the combat operations theater. Easy to use and quick to deploy, this tourniquet is one of the most effective on the market and is the first line defense against life-threatening extremity hemorrhage.
- Trauma shears- 7.5" blades, black oxide coated with subdued handles. Enables the user to quickly remove clothing or other objects for prompt visualization, inspection and treatment of any injuries. Complete kits come with color-matched shears.Gloves- one pair, nitrile, latex-free gloves to protect you from blood or other bodily fluids.
- HALO Seals-by PMI-Packaged two to a pack, these are super adhesive and will maintain a solid, occlusive seal in the most austere conditions.
- Nasal Airway, 28 Fr—a basic airway adjunct to assist in maintaining a patent airway.
- QuikClot Combat Gauze LE-(In Civilian/LE Inserts--Black Package) Z-folded, super absorbent 12' length of gauze with the added benefit of a proven haemostatic agent built-in in order to achieve hemostasis in the event of a massive hemorrhage.
- Compressed Gauze—12' of gauze packed into a very small package allowing for additional packing material over the hemostatic gauze should it be needed.
- 4" Israeli Bandage—Absorbency, Compression, Focused pressure. An extremely versatile, modular bandage in a small package.
|SKU||D.A.R.K. Complete Kit MultiCam|
|Manufacturer||Dark Angel Medical|