The AR15 Lite Rail II is the next generation of Lite Rail from Daniel Defense. The improved design enhances the rail structural integrity, improves functionality, aesthetics and ease of installation to the weapon system without compromising its best-known attributes, one of which being the lightest rail system on the market. Enhanced features include a machined from one piece aluminum rail which replaces our previous two piece welded design, our patented Bolt-Up System, requiring only 4 bolts instead of 6, with tabs that aid in alignment to the upper receiver during installation. Front and Rear Sling Swivel Attachment Points are integrated into both the left and right side rails and are designed to limit the swive rotation.
The AR15 Lite Rail II 7.0 free float raid system was designed to work with carbine-length AR15 gas systems and its exceptionally light weight makes it perfect for short rifles where size and weight are crucial performance attributes.
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Integral Sling Swivel Attachment Points with Limited Travel
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 7.25"
- Width: 2.06"
- Weight 8.7 Ounces
- Inside Diameter: 1.22"