You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Fits the Glock 19 and 26
- Standard 15-round capacity
- Compatible with Glock and aftermarket floorplates
- Easy disassembly with our specially designed baseplate
- Ergonomically designed floorplate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches
ADVANCED POLYMER BENEFITS
- Extreme Impact Resistance—won't crack or break when dropped
- Very resistant to harsh chemicals
- Superior heat, cold and UV resistance—won’t become brittle over time even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold
- Translucent body—allowing you to see your ammo count and type
- Creep resistant—the feed lips and body won't spread when being stored long term even when fully loaded
|Manufacturer||Elite Tactical Systems Group|
Customer Reviews (4)
- Good for the range not much else. Review by Adam
- Decent Mag with Spreading ProblemsReview by Alexander
- Cheap alternative, not quite there. Review by Adam
- Looks cool, but that's about itReview by Patrick
With a fully loaded magazine, the 2nd and 5th round had trouble feeding. This occurred with both magazines I had purchased. I figured it might have been the ammunition used, so I tried some of the other brands I brought with me and had the same problem with the 2nd and 5th rounds with fully loaded magazines. If I only loaded 11 rounds or less, the magazine would feed rounds flawlessly regardless of ammo used.
Another gripe is that the magazine will not drop freely like a factory Glock magazine. You either have to shake it out or pull it out manually. This occurs even with a fully loaded magazine.
If you want to purchase a magazine to just use at the range, these are great. But that's about it. I wouldn't use these as a carry magazine or backup magazine for carrying. (Posted on 12/24/2015)