- Our 16 round mag is the same size as an OEM 15 round G22 mag, fits flush in the G22.
- Fits the Glock 22, 23, and 27
- Compatible with Gen 1 through Gen 4 Glocks
- Compatible with Glock and aftermarket floorplates
- Easy disassembly with our specially designed baseplate
- Ergonomically designed floorplate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches
ADVANCED POLYMER BENEFITS
- Extreme Impact Resistance—won't crack or break when dropped
- Very resistant to harsh chemicals
- Superior heat, cold and UV resistance—won’t become brittle over time even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold
- Translucent body—allowing you to see your ammo count and type
- Creep resistant—the feed lips and body won't spread when being stored long term even when fully loaded
|Manufacturer||Elite Tactical Systems Group|
Customer Reviews (1)
- You get what you pay forReview by CLL
Now the bad..
They are not 16 round mags... No possible way to get 16 rounds of .40 sw in there.. (15 is real tight)
They are not "drop free" mags. The clear body has a high rubber content (feels almost soft) and is thin.. They bind in the mag well even if inserted empty... And will not drop free.
The materials feel "cheap".
Lastly, I understand these mags come with a lifetime guarantee but I would never count my life on these mags. I purchased three mags and all three are identical and all exhibit the same issues.
Strictly admin Range time.. But at half the cost of Glock mags... They will work..
Caveat emptor (Posted on 12/2/2016)