Faxon is proud to offer the STREAMLINE Series of handguards to compliment any Modern Sporting Rifle.
True to their namesake, the new Streamline handguards are a sleek and low-profile solution for those looking for a slimmer handguard with flexible mounting. Further, the Streamline features an uninterrupted MIL-STD 1913 “Picatinny” rail across the top and 7 facets of M-LOK cuts at the 90 and 45-degree facets. Rail slots are directly engraved with “T” marks during machining to identify accessory placement anodized or if customers opt for custom coatings.
STREAMLINE handguards are available in four lengths, 15”, 13”, 9”, and 7”.
The handguard is 100% made in the USA from extruded 6061 aluminum. The handguards are hard-coat anodized black and feature a steel barrel. Mounting is extremely simple with common tools and the handguard features alignment tabs to ensure it cannot rotate during vigorous movement.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodizing (Black)
- Lengths: 15”, 13”, 9”, 7”
- Weight (Without Barrel Nut): .8 Lbs, .72 lbs, .52 lbs, .40 lbs
- Mounting Hardware: .19 lbs
- Height (Top of Rail to M-LOK Facet): 1.98”
- Height (Top of Rail to Bottom of Mounting): 2.37”
- Width: 1.54”