Improving on the FNP-45 Tactical, developed for the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNX-45 Tactical is the latest in technological advancements in handgun engineering, offering .45 ACP performance and a host of unique features that no other handgun can match. The checkered polymer frame is offered in Black and Flat Dark Earth and has a low-bore axis for reduced felt recoil and enhanced operator control. Two interchangeable backstraps come standard to quickly customize the grip feel. All operating controls are fully ambidextrous for ease of use. The 5.3" cold hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel has a threaded muzzle to accept sound suppressors, compensators and other accessories. The stainless steel slide has high-profile combat night sights and includes two mounting bases to accept multiple styles of optional red-dot electronic sights.
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Slide cut and threaded for optional electronic red-dot sight (not included)
- Raised night sights for suppressor use
- Cold Hammer-Forged Stainless Steel
- Polished Chamber and Feed Ramp
- Threaded 0.578x28 tpi with thread protector
- Polymer Construction with Replaceable Steel Frame/Slide Rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD 1913 Accessory Mounting Rail
- Serrated Trigger Guard
- Fully-Ambidextrous Decocking/Safety Lever, Slide Stop Lever and Magazine Release
- Polished Body
- Low-Friction Follower
- Polymer Base Pad
- Fixed 3-dot night
- Includes two mounting bases for optional red-dot electronic sights
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Operation: Double-action/Single-action
- Magazine: 15 rds.
- Weight: 33.3 oz. (empty)
- Barrel Length: 5.3"
- Overall Length: 7.9"
- Sights: Fixed 3-dot night
- Made in the USA
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.