FN Herstal FN15 SRP G2 5.56 NATO Rifle - 16"
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The FN 15® SRP G2 is streamlined, providing a multitude of MIL-SPEC configurations to meet and exceed agency needs. The family of carbines, specifically developed with law enforcement officers’ needs in mind, offer lightweight designs with extended hand guards maximizing top rail space with multiple M-LOK slots and QD points for maximum configurability. Chambered in the battle-proven 5.56x45mm, these carbines offer high capacity and accuracy in every mission.
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Flat-top receiver, MIL-STD-1913 rail at the 12 o’clock position
- Free Float hand guard, with full length 12 o’clock picatinny rail five built-in QD points
- Hand guard length 15” for the 16” barrel
- M-LOK slots at 3-6-9 o’clock
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Operation: Direct impingement
- Gas Length: Midlength
- Magazine: (1) 30rd Aluminum Magazine
- Weight: 6.25 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Threads: 1/2x28
- Overall Length: 32"-35.2"
- Height: 10.25"
- Width: 2.75"
- Twist Rate: 1:7" RH
- Trigger Pull: 4.75 - 7.75 lb.
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|