Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the FN PS90® utilizes blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability. The FN PS90®’s civilian legal 16.04″ cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles and an innovative synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point help make the FN PS90® fully ambidextrous.
- CALIBER: 5.7x28mm
- OPERATION: Closed bolt, blowback
- MAG CAPACITY: 30 rd.
- WEIGHT: 6.28 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16"
- STOCK COLOR: Matte Black
- OVERALL LENGTH: 26.23"
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined
- Ported muzzle brake
- Bottom ejection port
- Alloy upper receiver and barrel support
- Synthetic thumbhole bullpup design
- Forward handstop
- Molded-in rear sling attachment point
- Ambidextrous charging handles
- Sliding trigger
- Ambidextrous safety switch inside trigger guard
- Enlarged trigger guard
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Translucent polymer body
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail and back-up iron sight
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.