FN SCAR 20S 7.62x51mm Rifle - 20" FDE
Available for In-Store Purchase or Curbside Pickup Auburn, WA
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Perfectly calibrated for long-range precision fire, the FN SCAR® 20S gives you the ability to engage targets up to 1,000 meters. The new, 1:10” twist rate chrome-lined barrel delivers precision accuracy with heavier long range projectiles popular with serious shooters. The gas-operated piston design and Surefire ProComp 762 muzzle device manage recoil efficiently, speeding follow-up shots and maintaining target acquisition. Lending further aid is the Geissele two-stage trigger that breaks crisply at 3.5-4.5 pounds, full-length MIL-STD 1913 rail at 12 o’clock position, and fixed buttstock providing adaptability to fit to each user’s needs through adjustable length of pull and cheek rest height.
- CALIBER: 7.62x51mm
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 Rd.
- BARREL LENGTH: 20"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 41" - 42.8"
- WEIGHT: 11.6 lbs.
- Extended monolithic receiver
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rails at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock positions
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating 1:10 twist rate heavy contour barrel
- Surefire ProComp 762 muzzle brake
- Two-Stage Match trigger (Geissele® “Super SCAR”)
- Precision adjustable for LOP and comb height
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Hogue® rubber grip with finger grooves
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Charging handle may be mounted on right or left side
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Composite polymer trigger module
- Uses FN SCAR® 17S magazines
- Steel magazine body
- Low-friction follower
|Product Type||AR-10 Rifle|