Fortis Build Bundle - MLOK (Rainier Arms Exclusive)
Bringing you an exclusive to Rainier Arms for Black Friday 2018, we have here a Fortis Black Friday Switch Rail (MLOK) bundle
Fortis Black Friday Bundle includes:
- Fortis SWITCH AR15 MOD 2 Rail System (MLOK) 13.8" or 15.3"
- Fortis QD Sling Mount -MLOK
- Fortis AR15/AR10 Billet Magazine Release Button-Black
- Fortis Shift Fore-End Vertical Grip M-LOK
- Fortis Stickers and Patches
The new Switch MOD 2 Series takes the very best from the Switch Series and custom tailors it to fit the needs of our shooters. We eliminated the 12 o'clock picatinny section and replaced it with open vents. This gives a more streamlined appearance to the rail, but more importantly, allows the shooter to utilize the smaller diameter of the rail to manipulate the weapon more effectively. The vents allow better airflow from the barrel and helps eliminate heat buildup and allows the end user to run longer and cooler with this setup. Rest assured, we still left a small section for back up iron sights. We also added M-LOK sections up front that gives you flexibility and freedom to run your light solutions. No more need for purchasing additional off-set light mounts. Mount it directly on the rail and go.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 15.3"
- Weight: 8.7 oz Barrel Nut: 1.7 oz
- Internal Diameter: 1.34"
- Open venting at 12 o'clock position
- MLOK at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock AND off-set location
- Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 20 in lbs **Please be sure to read instructions
- Spanner wrench needed to torque barrel nut to spec (not included)
- Made in the USA!
Fortis QD sling mounts accept quick detach sling swivels. We're trying to blend form and function and think you'll agree that these look great.
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Type III hard coat anodized
- 8 position, non-rotational locking interface
- Weight: 0.38 oz (including screws and boot)
- Minimal footprint
- Fits M-LOK™ mounting systems
- Made in America
The Fortis Billet Mag Button is a superior alternative to the ones found in a mil-spec lower parts kit. Easily installs in seconds and instantly upgrades your rifle. This upgrade is CNC machined from a solid piece of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum. We added texture as well as a engraved our logo for just the right touch of function and styling.
- Same low profile as a mil-spec magazine button
- Low profile prevents from over-throwing the magazine catch
- Full aggressive front serrations while having full-length threaded internals
- Ultra lightweight
- Made in the USA
Fortis Shift™ fore-end vertical grip integrates form with functionality. The hybrid design allows the operator to use as a full-on vertical grip or as a comfortable hand stop when going with the thumb over method. The grip allows the operator to manipulate the weapon with confidence and the organic design enables the operator to handle the weapon in ways that's not quite as fluid with other vertical grip designs.
Keep your speed and accuracy up. Put more down range and on target. Try out the Fortis Shift™ and let us know what you think!
- One Piece Billet Design
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Light weight 3.8 oz
- Made in the USA
|Item Category (only for Taxify)||No|