The new Fortis Hammer charging handle stays true to our brand. We engineer, design, & develop military grade accessories that look good and functions great. Tested and evaluated by the 3 Gun community, then put to the test by people in the military and law enforcement community. We continuously refined our design and came up with the Hammer. So charge your rifle by dropping the Hammer and go!
Introducing our black teflon finish. The slick finish is smooth and gives the already durable charging handle a unique finish that's not common in the market today.
- Machined from 7075 T6 Billet aluminum
- The robust design as well as aggressive serrations on the latch and body support use with either shooting gloves or without
- Redesigned the back stop for the latch, so stress is taken off the roll pin
- Finished in Nickelene: Rockwell hardness - 45C, low co-efficient of friction, excellent lubricity characteristics
- 1.5 oz - durable, yet extremely light
**The finish isn't a true black anodized color. It's a nickel teflon and has metallic grey properties. We believe it to be darker than gunmetal grey, yet not a true black.
Customer Reviews (9)
- No commentReview by Andrew
- No commentReview by GILBERT
- No commentReview by Eric
- No commentReview by Ben
- Heavy Metal ThunderReview by Wirez
- No commentReview by Armistead
- No commentReview by John
- No commentReview by Ulysses
- fortis hammer black teflonReview by crackshot