Fortis REV™ II is an extremely lightweight yet robust free floating rail system. When designing the REV™, we didn’t want just another rail system, we wanted a better, lighter, feature rich handguard that was robust and within budget. We’ve managed to reduce as much weight as possible while maintaining strength by utilizing a 1 piece body design. M-LOK were added at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock positions for modularity and additional weight savings. Its unique mounting system captures a standard AR15 barrel nut for easy installation. Check out all the features and see for yourself why the Fortis REV™ beats the competition. It is also piston compatible. Has anti-rotation tabs.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 14.8"
- Weight 9.3 Ounces
- Inside Diameter: 1.340"
- Continuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- MLOK at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock
- Anti-Rotation Tabs
- Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included)
- Made in the USA!
Customer Reviews (3)
- Fortis Rev II M-LOK -14"Review by Patrick
- No commentReview by Ken
- Fortis Rev 2.0 free float rail M-lok 14".Review by Steve