Fortis MFG AR-15 Switch KeyMod 5.56 Rail 12
Available for Shipping/In-Store Pickup in Auburn, WA
Fortis AR-15 Switch KeyMod 5.56 Rail 12
You asked and we listened. We initially wanted to reserve the SWITCH series for the 308 platform, but after hearing the requests, we designed it for your AR15. The Fortis SWITCH is an extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for the 5.56MM platform. When designing the SWITCH, we wanted a handguard that was easy to install, but also be able to quickly change rails for a variety of mission or competition specific setups. The rail features a brand new patent pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal of the rail.
The rail features keymod slots, QD attachments point as well as a full picatinny rail on top.
The rail design not only looks great, but is very functional in your hand. The piece adds minimal weight to the rifle and you won't be disappointed!
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 12.42”
- Weight: 8.5 ounces minus barrel nut. Barrel nut is 1.6oz.
- Conttinuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- Keymod at the 3 & 9 o'clock
- Mil. Spec. Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 20 in lbs
- Made in the USA!