Fortis MFG Switch M-LOK .308/7.62 Mod 2 Handguard - 15"
Ships from Distribution Facility
Fortis Switch M-LOK .308/7.62 Mod 2 Handguard - 15"
Fortis SWITCH™ is an extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for the DPMS high profile 308 platform. When designing the SWITCH™, they wanted a handguard that was easy to install, but also be able to quickly change rails for a variety of mission or competition specific setups. The rail features a brand new patent pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal of the rail.
The rail features M-LOK™ slots, QD attachment points as well as picatinny rail at the front and back of the rail to reduce weight.
The rail design not only looks great, but is very functional in your hand. The piece adds minimal weight to the rifle and you won't be disappointed!
- DPMS High Profile
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 15.75"
- Internal Diameter 1.51"
- Weight: 10.5 ounces minus barrel nut, barrel nut is 2.3 oz.
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- MLOK™ at the 3, 6, & 9 o'clock (and off-sets)
- Mil. Spec. Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 32 in lbs
- Made in the USA!
|Product Type||AR-10 Handguard|