Our Mark 2 line was designed primarily for those interested in pushing their limits in competition shooting. With more aggressive weight reduction and a more responsive trigger setup, this weapon system is suited for both speed and accuracy.
- Machine cut for Trijicon RMR optic
- RMR cut cover plate (6061 aluminum, hard anodized)
- Angled front cocking serrations (left and right)
- Angle cut bottom left/right of slide
- 45° cuts across all top surfaces with ejection port/breach face, front and rear cut step-off
- Pyramid rear cocking serrations
- Mass reduction cut
- Slide finished in Black Nitride (other options available)
- Fowler Industries: Lock Back rear sight (plain black serrated rear)
- Plain Black Front (other options available)
- Polished steel guide-rod with 17lb recoil spring
- Textured Glock backplate
- Polished Internals
- Match fit
- Offset box fluting
- Insets on top, right, of hood
- Recessed crown
- Chamfered muzzle
- 360° frame texture (proprietary ENT stippling)
- Trigger guard radiused double undercut
- Texture on second undercut
- Magazine release scallop (Gen 1-3 models only)
- Left and right frame flats textured
- Fowler Industries Enhanced Glock Pin Set (EGPS)
- Match connector (~4.5-5lbs)
- Grip plug
- All complete pistol builds come with a Griffon Industries pistol bag.
Weight W/Mag: 1 lbs 7.4oz
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.