Franklin Armory BFSIII AR-C1 Binary Curved Trigger - CZ Scorpion
This product is restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Washington, Washington D.C., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions.
The BFSIII™ for CZ Scorpion is a 3-Position Trigger. In position 3 it will fire 1 round on Pull and 1 round on Release. This makes it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. The BFSIII™ is ideal for Tactical and Competition use. The BFSIII™ provides greatly reduced split times between rounds and the ability to place two separate shots into a tighter group.
- Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
- Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
- Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
- Works with Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- May require a gunsmith to install.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 & 10,480,882