Grayguns Sig Sauer P320 Competition Adjustable Trigger System - Straight
Fit Guide: Fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system. Including all sizes, TACOPS Carry, X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five and RX versions.
The new Grayguns P320 Adjustable Straight Competition Trigger System delivers the unequalled smooth feel and hot performance of our custom action work in a cleverly engineered drop-in kit.
Paired with Bruce Gray’s exclusive straight trigger design, this is the most advanced drop in competition system available for all post/Voluntary Upgrade P320 models.
The P320 Competition Adjustable Straight Trigger System is intended for installation by an armorer, gunsmith or skilled individual who is familiar with the P320 fire control unit.
The kit includes the following exclusive Grayguns elements:
- Their newly designed straight trigger with built in over-travel adjustment
- Precision-ground custom sear, polished and finished in hard nickel PTFE. Specifically designed for competition or range use only.
- Grayguns original competition sear springs
- Intermediate competition sear springs
- Original soft competition trigger bar spring
- New snappy-reset trigger bar spring
- Micro-polished, extended safety lever pin
Specifications and Features:
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Reduces trigger pull weight to suit your preferences, with additional springs provided to yield custom pull weights.
- Adjustable over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and clean release sensation, with clean reset
- Preserves factory sear face engagement height and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship