Grey Ghost Precision Compact 9mm Combat Pistol - Cobalt
Available for In-Store Purchase Auburn, WA
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The GGP COMBAT PISTOL wasn’t designed for social media posterity or luxuriously lounging around in a gun safe until the next barbeque. It was engineered with distinctive features that are conducive to winning gunfights. Tighter critical tolerances and improved barrel lockup for consistent accuracy with each shot. Aggressive grip patterns and enhanced ergonomics for improved shooting grip and manipulations. Most importantly, the same unwaivering reliability that our military, law enforcement and civilian users have always demanded from every Grey Ghost Precision product. Accept no compromises. Take no quarter.
The GGP Combat Pistol was a logical addition to our weapon platforms after the successful results of our aftermarket slides. Now instead of acquiring an OEM pistol to obtain a base frame, you can buy a complete Grey Ghost Precision Combat Pistol and hit the range with confidence.
PRECISION MACHINED SLIDE
- Machined from 17-4 Billet Stainless Steel with tighter tolerances than factory slide
- Critical dimensions held to +/- .003”
- Black Nitride Coated inside and out
- Milled and tapped for a Trijicon® RMR optic without need for an adapter plate
- G10 Cover Plate and proper screws included
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer
- 107.50 Degree Grip Angle (like the 1911)
- Unique GGP grip texture
- Extended Beaver Tail
- Accelerator Cut
- Double Undercut Trigger Guard
- Full Length STANAG Pic Rail designed to be inline with the bore
- CMC Glock Flat Trigger
- Extended Magazine Release
- Extended Slide Stop Lever
CUSTOM SOFT CASE
- Includes a custom soft pistol case
- 500D Ripstop Nylon Exterior
- Mesh zippered pocket inside lid
- Hook and Loop for pistol restraints
- Two pistol magazine pouches
|Manufacturer||Grey Ghost Precision|