Cornerstone; “ the chief foundation on which Something is constructed or developed” When you want to start your AR build, the lower is the starting point. We have worked closely with our partners at Mega Arms to bring this lower to the market. The fit and finish of our cornerstone will prove to you that you have the right beginning to a reliable and strong AR build. When coupled with our Grey Ghost Precision uppers, the match is very hard to beat.
- Machined to tighter than Mil-Spec tolerance, the critical tooling dimensions are held to within + - .001
- Machined from forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Black Hard anodized with a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell
- Features a nylon tipped tensioning screw to ensure the solid fit between upper and lower maintains for years to come.
- Functions with nearly all available AR parts kits and uppers.
- Flared mag well
- Pictogram safe and fire indicators
- Chevrons on the front of the mag well and the distinctive Grey Ghost markings tie the Cornerstone to the Specter Series of Rifles from Grey Ghost Precision.
- Weight 8oz
|Manufacturer||Grey Ghost Precision|
Customer Reviews (3)
- A great basis for any buildReview by Kyle
- No commentReview by Abel
- New buildReview by Pistol Peet