Grey Ghost Precision Glock 19 Gen 4 Stripped Slide
V1 and V2 Features:
- All slides are stripped slides
- Machined from 17-4 Billet Stainless Steel to have tighter tolerances than a factory slide
- Stainless steel slide cut and Black Nitride Coated inside and out
- Available with optic cutout for Trijicon RMR (no plate needed)
- RMR Cut slides include a custom G10 cover plate and proper screws
- Gen 4 Compatible
NEW SLIDE PATTERN!
Taking direct feedback from pistol combat instructors and shooting professionals who were using our Version 1 and Version 2 slides, the Version 3 pattern was designed with tapered serration channels for an increased purchase on the slide when performing press checks or malfunction clearing drills, ensuring positive operation of the slide under duress or while in any wet, muddy, and/or visceral conditions. Another innovation is the dual compatibility optic cut, which is milled for either a Leupold Deltapoint Pro or a Trijicon RMR when using the supplied aluminum shim plate and screws.
Just like the Version 1, Version 2 and Version 3 slides, the Version 4 is the perfect aftermarket performance upgrade to your factory Glock® /19 or an 80% pistol build. Machined from 17-4 billet stainless steel: Check! Tighter tolerances than factory parts: Check! Dual compatibility with either the Leupold Deltapoint Pro or Trijicon RMR: Check! Where the Version 4 slide really steps out on its own is the microscale pattern texture that provides a higher level of frictional grip in any direction of pull. Coupled with the top window cutout, this will quickly become your next favorite slide pattern for carry or duty.
V3 and V4 Features:
- Stripped slide machined from 17-4 Billet Stainless Steel to have tighter tolerances than a factory slide
- Black Nitride Coated inside and out
- NEW dual optic cutout compatible with Leupold DeltaPoint Pro or Trijicon RMR with supplied shim plate (correct length screws included)
- Includes a custom G10 cover plate and proper screws for use without optic installed
- Gen 4 Compatible
Note: All sights should be installed by a gunsmith
|Manufacturer||Grey Ghost Precision|