The GGP Heavy .308 MKII Rifle: a New Benchmark in the DMR World!
Grey Ghost Precision worked hard to produce an extremely accurate .308 WIN semi-automatic rifle that fit specific requests from soldiers operating in Afghanistan. Coupled with evaluations by Special Forces marksmanship instructors, competition shooters and hardcore hunters, the final form of the "Barking Dog" has several cutting-edge enhancements that make it the most reliable nail-driver in its class.
- GGP MKII 7075-T651 Billet Upper Receiver and Ambi Lower Receiver
- GGP MKII Extended Length (15") M-LOK handguard
- True Black Type III Class 2 Mil Spec hard coat anodize
- 16" .308WIN match grade BBL. 1x10 twist, 5/8-24 threaded muzzle with GGP muzzle brake, Black Nitride coating in and out, Mid Length gas.
- Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block
- Bolt Carrier Group is Black Nitrided and MP/MPI tested
- Carbine .308 Buffer and 17-7 Carbine Buffer Spring
- Timney Triggers AR-15 Competition Trigger (Single Stage)
- Radian Weapons Talon safety selector and Raptor charging handle
- MAGPUL MOE pistol grip and SL-S Adjustable Stock
- Includes MAGPUL PMAG® 20 LR/SR GEN M3™ Magazine
- Overall Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Overall Length (stock extended): 38"
- Collapsed Length: 35"
- No sights or optics included
- Made in the USA
|Product Type||AR-10 Rifle|
|Manufacturer||Grey Ghost Precision|